In order to insure that your light box has a long lifespan, it is important to keep it clean and well protected. Here are some helpful tips to keep your Light Box just like new.
- ALWAYS make sure that the cord is unplugged from the power outlet after each use.
- Do not keep the light in any wet or damp areas.
- Don’t set the unit up near any heated surfaces or in direct sunlight.
- Avoid having the device in any extreme temperatures.
- From time to time, use a lightly damp towel or sanitary wipe to clean the outer shell and front screen of the device. Make sure you do not get any moisture near the inside of the light box where the bulbs and wiring are contained.
- After use, allow the bulbs at least 15 minutes to cool down before putting it away.
- Store the light in an area that cool and dry.
- Cover the device with something (towel, sheet, etc.) in order to protect it from dust, bugs or anything else that could get into the sockets and/or wiring.
- Make sure to keep the light box in an area where it won’t get knocked over or damaged.
Sticking to the guidelines will help insure that your Light Box lasts for a very long time. If you have any questions about caring for your Light Box, you can give our office a call at: 800-880-6953